Hyderabad - The Software Training CapitalHyderabad has come to be known as 'TheSoftware Training Capital', since the Mid 90s. There is a suburb in Hyderabad called 'Ameerpet', where most of the Training Institutes are located. Its a learning hotbed for the latest Software technologies. The training institutes spread around HUDA Maitrivanam and Adithya Enclave, and there are about 100 institutes in the vicinity.
Software Programmers, IT & CS Students, Beginners, to name a few, come here to learn new technologies. Its amazing to look at the sheer breadth of Software training programs offered:
* C & Data structures,C++, Unix
* Java Technologies - Core & Advanced, J2EE,AJAX,XML,Web Services
* Microsoft Technologies - Visual Basic,VC++,C#,ADO.Net,ATLAS/AJAX on .Net
* LAMP Technologies (Linux,Apache,MySql,PHP)
* IBM Websphere Technologies (Lotus,Tivoli),Mainframes, AS/400
* Oracle Forms, Reports, databse
* SAP (FI/CO,SD,HR,MM,PP,BOM,CRM,XI),BASIS & ABAP
* Oracle Apps (Financials,OM,SCM,HRMS,CRM),DBA & the Technical Track.
* Peoplesoft (HRMS, Financials etc.)
* Siebel CRM
* Datawarehousing(cognos,Informtica), Data Mining
* Testing Tools (WinRunner, LoadRunner, QTP, SQA etc.)
* Windows Administration
* Linux/Unix Administration
* CAD/CAM Tools
* Embedded Systems
* Lotus Administration
* Database Administration
* Windows,HTML & MS-Office Tools
* Hardware Course
Hyderbad is peerless in terms of size and affordability.
Authorised Training Institutes
Oracle School of Advanced Software
IBM School of Enterprise Wide Computing
Keane School of Excellence
SAP @ Siemens
Institute of Electronic Governance
For staying in Hyderabad,it is advisable to stay close-by in Ameerpet, one can cut down on the commute, and you can network with others better.
There are lots of Hostels,Mens & Womens, which start-off at Rs1800-Rs4000 (Includes Lunch & Dinner), as of Nov'06.
Aditya Park Inn Which is situated right in the midst of all the Training Institutes.
Hotel Green Park
The Ameerpet Institutes are an indispensable component in the India IT Industry ecosystem. People from all over India, and some from abroad, flock to Hyderabad to learn and fine tune their software skills. No wonder Hyderabad has won the moniker of "The Software Training Capital"
List of Other Software Institutes